Apply for Tax Team of the Year
This award recognises the tax team working for an accountancy practice that can best demonstrate a high level of professional tax advice to their client(s).
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills and expertise, professional accreditation and allocation of tasks.
- Sample Project: Please outline an outstanding project undertaken in the past 12 months, including the objective and outcomes.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology that have improved efficiency and outcomes for the client.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated collaboration, creativity and flexibility to overcome them.
- Impact: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team, outlining how the work demonstrated the importance of high quality professional accountancy advice and the resulting benefits to the client and practice.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and testimonials from clients, the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.