Apply for Start-up Practice of the Year
This award recognises the practice established in the past three years (as of December 31st 2019) that can best demonstrate excellence.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the Practice, including when it was established, services provided, number of employees and an indication of turnover since inception.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth in this period, and also the future goals of the practice. This may include, but is not limited to, new products or services, an increased client base, specific investment or entry to a new market.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been introduced, outlining their commercial impact and contribution to the growth of the practice.
- Customer focus: Please describe how the Practice provides outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.
- Corporate social responsibility: Please outline the societal impact of the practice on the community and environment. This may include, but is not limited to, green initiatives introduced, working with local charities or involvement in social community programmes.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry.