Apply for Online Practice of the Year
This award recognises the online accounting firm which can best demonstrate excellence over the past 12 months.
NB: If you are a third-party company who provides an online service to accountancy firms (e.g. online accounting software providers), then please contact our Entry Advisors immediately in relation to being involved.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the online practice, including the number of employees, services provided, systems you use, when it was established and relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This may include, but is not limited to, client gains or retention, sectoral growth, a boost to operational performance or personnel development.
- Innovation: Demonstrate the innovative aspects of your offering, what sets you apart from the rest and how do you deliver effective value-added services?
- Customer focus: Please describe how the online practice provides outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry.